"TIDES" Composed by Marianna Filippi played by Dan Murphy "I wrote this when I was twelve years old. It was used as a soundtrack for a film about Martha's Vineyard, produced by John Budris in 2005." Marianna Filippi
“Mister Radio” is now booking guests.
The original “Mister Radio” Podcasts started circa 1990. Currently on hiatus, every now and then we will reach into the vaults for an old show from way back when. Remember, “Mister Radio” invites you to participate from the comfort of your own home where we will interview you about anything: politics, education, religion, science, industry or the arts. So, if you’d like to share your life with a thirty minute interview over the phone on ZOOM or any other platform please let us know by emailing Mister Radio for more information.
- A Million Stars Were Shinning
- Diabetes: Into The New Decade Part II
- Who Cares
- My Kind of Girl
- Today Is My Birthday
- “Andante” performed by Steve Freides
- Without A Song
- J S Bach Prelude from Cello Suite #1
- Almost There: An Interview With Eric Friedman
- Meet Me At The Irvine Farmers Market
- Buddha Drives A Minivan : An Interview With Doug Alan Wilcox
- A Short History Of Bergen Community College
- Ridgewood Religion
- Diabetes: Into The New Decade Part I
- Mister Radio Reach Into the Vaults with Charles Allen
- Cruel & Unusual: The Music of John Lee Krasnow
- Reach Into The Vaults With Texas Road Trip Part One
- Reach Into The Vaults With Blue Dharma Side One
- Reach Into The Vaults With John Lee Krasnow
- Listen To Our Past Shows
Burton Tower: A Character Study
An interview with Percival Price (1901-1985) one of the first professional carillonneurs in North America and carillonneur William De Turk who received a master of music degree in organ performance from the University of Michigan, where he studied the carillon with Percival Price, circa 1970. Produced by David Ball, Marshall Katzman and Jay Lindquist
1989 interview with the late baritone saxophonist and jazz composer John Lee Krasnow, or watch the music video “Nick’s Boogie to Nowhere”.
The article about the making of Ululation appears in waxpoetics. The exciting thing is that the masters are with the engineers and getting ready to be re-issued.
Diabetes:Into The New Decade Part I
Produced in 1990 this series is still relevant today and includes interviews with diabetics, doctors and other experts in the field.
Running Time: 29’39”
Diabetes:Into The New Decade Part II
Highlights the importance of diet and nutrition.
Running Time: 29’13”
Diabetes: Into The New Decade Part III
Highlights pregnancy and children with diabetes.
Running Time: 28’06”
Diabetes: Into The New Decade Part IV
Highlights living with diabetes.
Running Time: 29’49”
Comments or suggestions: send me an email!